Friday 5 December 2014

dear

it was not that I was in love with you
dear
its that I loved you too much
cherish, desired, wanted
all of you
all the time

Image result for silhouette
it's not that I didn't spoil you
dear
I spoiled you too much
gave in to your every wish
served, treasured, and catered
to your ever demand
and every detail

 It was not that I was not there
dear,
It was that I was always there
trough the good and bad times
tending, encouraging, loving,
assuring you
 that you were the best
truly you were.
Image result for silhouette
dear,
if there were more,
i would give it all,
unflinchingly, dedicatedly and forever
but you wanted no more
as though my all was not enough
only god knows
i tried

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...