Thursday 8 October 2015

balance

This is where I lose my battle
This is where I lose all control
When I peak into your eyes
And you look into my soul
This is where my heart surrenders
And emotions thunder


This is where I lose my balance
This is where I lose all control
As I forget who I am,
And I learn who you are
Where I bow to you power,
explode at your touch

This where I let go,
tear down the wall
and let you in
I ask that you stay-
find a home in me
and spread the love
concealed

This is where I lose my breath
with each saving kiss
I crumble on your lips
and the life is drawn from me
and a fire stirs in you
consume me here and now
consume me, whole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...