Monday 18 March 2013

SHADOWS

Shadows

by Pathogen Ambadra (Notes) on Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 1:55pm


The flame burns
Your silhouette dances on the wall
Teasing
Calling
Beckons unto me
Breaks into a grin
I stand to reach
Heeding to the call
I feel the wall
My pulse rises
I almost feel your warmth
The touch of your lips
I breathe
Wait
Patient for your progress
Anticipating the process
You dance away
Each step calculated
One at a time
Breaking from my grip
High i have ascended
Following your arms extended
Reaching out for me
As slowly you recede
Peeling off
One after another
A trail left behind
A honest show in kind
You pause
Waiting for my move
Reclining in a shove
Right against the wall

A parting
Signaling a call
Slow bite
A parting at the fount
Pulsating at the sight
And you retreat
Immersing the wall
A flickering of the flame
And all goes dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...