Monday 8 April 2013

FUTURE



Future
Tell me now, what you hold
Good or bad, hot or cold
Whether it be distant,
Or be heartily warm
Tell me now, tell me so,
Tell me now, on my brow                                                                                  
Is it right, is it wrong
Is it sweet, is it sore,
Will I flail, will I flow,
Be I weak, be I strong…

Tell me now, tell me so
Hold me down, lest I soar
Prop me up, lest I fall…
Give me pride, or wretched rot
Crush me now, make me tall…
Give it all, let me know

Future
Tell me now, tell me so
Does fate smile, does she frown?
Does she laugh, does she howl?
Is my destiny bright?
Is it devoid of light?
Is it hell or heaven?
Is it for the eagles?
Or nothing bearing sight
Tell me now…..
My heart to appease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...