Tuesday 26 December 2017

Is it strange that I chose death to end this wretchedness. I have considered numerous ways to end it but none have quite appealed to me enough to want to try them.
I was open to drowning but the fact that it would take seven whole minutes before actually feeling the lasting relief of death is too long. Besides, I would much prefer to end it all rather than end up on the brink only to be pulled back.
Hanging also has no appeal given that it also takes 7 minutes for one to die. That and the fact that as your body shuts down, you will shit and piss your pants before your on your way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...