Tuesday 30 June 2020

TEDDY

I found a teddy on the ground

Ragged, tattered and torn,

One eye missing,

Stuffing strewn across the ground

Muddy and dirty

In need of love

 Torn-up Teddy | Teddy bear tattoos, Teddy bear drawing, Doll drawing

I picked him up, gingerly

Gathered his innards best as I could

Examined his rips and his wounds

Then took him home

To tend his soul

 

I had his tears sewn

Fixed back his eye

Cleaned him up

And dried him out.

Brushed his coat

Then set him down

Set him down lovingly

 Torn Teddy Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

I am the teddy

Fixing myself up

Showing myself love

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...