Wednesday 13 February 2013

Heaven and a Sin

by Kennan Obura on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 9:54pm ·

I have always preached my lungs out
the kind of oxygen you wud live breathing,

 Infiltrated bible verses through words of mouth
that wud make metaphors & smiles kiss deeply in defining the  beauty

Taken out my white robe to cover your whole cold
only revealing that part of your body that defines goose bumps as still sexy,

Made you an after Sunday service holly divine
that I robed out from Agatha parishioners

Sorry maiden
But am hurt you didn’t get even a lil drunk to tease my soul ,
least I'd go to hell on a genuine sin

You never danced your ego out till fatigue
so I'd catch you and let you share portion of my filth

you just stayed a hour of breaking chances & moments
that i thought wud be right for a martin

I just love the fact that you and me
are two religion hanging on a string

dont  seem too much happy with bliss
lest you weigh more to fall and leave me hanging not to trace heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...