Tuesday 12 May 2015

understand

do not tire of me
asking how you are
at odd hours of the day
caring  for what you are doing
texting, calling, I.M.ing
constantly budgering
and bothering
it is my nature
where you are concern.
and my natural response to thoughts of you
I cannot draw myself from it.
neither can I deny it
do not be cross.

do not think me a bore
when i dot over you
a little more
than would be thought the norm
when i go above and beyond,
to make you smile
it is in my nature
to tend to you,
forgive me again,
forgive a thousand times over,
i ask, forgive me

there are strange things
love does to a man
turn him to a fool before his peers
make him weep for his fears
(the lose of you)
make him soft when hardness is expected
these are the things you do to me
understand
that you are my weakness,
that you are my strength
that you urge me on
when most tell me stop
understand
that I do it all for you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...