Tuesday 25 August 2015

ENGAGED

I am no longer engaged
Not by her words
Not by her little talks
Not by our chats
I feel no need
To respond to her
I am bored
For I no longer
Feel engaged


I am no longer engaged
physically, mentally or emotionally
I am vacant
a fact she finds unpleasant
like stranger, we are
bound in this cage we call home
weathering our perfect storms
we stare at each other
but we dont even bother
To talk to one another
The peak is gone
For I no longer listen

I am no longer touched
by her affectionate gestures
The kiss on the cheek
The hugs, the smiles
I have let her go
I have let her go
and she still holds on
I am no longer engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...