Saturday 6 August 2016

THE BREAK UP



Here we are again
Just like we were before
I knocking at the door,
And you forcing it closed.
It was always bound to be like this
You see, you were always looking for an end,
I was always looking for a beginning.
It was always your choice to make
And I was too slow to accept.
Always believing I could bargain

I have clung to this dream for long,
Resented you for choosing to go alone
When I thought I should come along
But it was a wise choice you made
It is time I learn to respect.
Image result for couple silhouette
I was looking to turn the page,
You were looking to toss the book
A choice you needed to make
A choice I needed to accept
So now fare thee well, I accept

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...