Wednesday 8 May 2013

dear MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT



A question, if I may, do you believe in god? I suppose you say yes, that is you the honorable Member of Parliament who is busy thinking about his or her belly while we think about tomorrow.   I will honestly say, in this case, then that god died long before he existed. For if he existed then you would all be dead. But no need to worry, that can easily be remedied, can’t it? Tell the AL SHABAB they have a duty to do themselves, their cause and the numerous HONORABLE Kenyans who work day and night to get a decent meal on their tables. 
Of course if they don’t well I could strap on of their very hand bombs to myself and come after you. The constitution did I hear you say? Well that piece of paper you used as a douche for your wives and daughters? No I won’t bow so low as to use the same. After all, that piece of paper means nothing where you and you bellies are concern.
Did I hear you say treason? Kindly define the word if you had an education beyond class three and an I.Q. north of 2. Either way where I am sending you, there won’t be need for you to use the word.
There you go again, “we honorable member of the august house cannot suffer like our constituents? Well here I go again
Only GODS ARE IMMORTAL AND EVEN THE MAKE A GOD BLEED AND THE MASSES CEASE TO BELIEVE IN THEM.
So yes, if the people must suffer then you must die to end their suffering. Why should I pay ANY form of tax to an incompetent government which only wishes to place me under its heel? After all A CIVILIZATION WHICH LEAVES SO LARGE A NUMBER OF ITS PARTICIPANTS UNSATISFIED AND DRIVES THEM INTO REVOLT NEITHER HAS NOR DESERVES THE PROSPECT OF A LASTING EXISTENCE.
SIGMUND FREUD
But this case the civilization, this nation deserves that prospect, only you greedy imbeciles do not. Now you may call me extreme. But that is how far you push us. Our food, fuel fair water healthcare and overall cost of living are out of reach. And if you push it further, why should we bow.
I only ever hear of the words equity and equality when you want something. Well I want something too. However unlike you bigoted blind blundering buffoons of baboons. We give you an option. RESIGN OR FACE REVOLUTION.
Your oh! So tenderly
CITIZEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...