Friday 21 June 2013

Mirror Mirror

guest post
by Simuli Waliaula (Notes) on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 9:51am
Mirror on the wall,
With beauty I stand,
Knowing am the fairest of them all,
Keep me young,
All sweet sixteen and vibrant,
Glowing and drawing,
Men and boys,
At my feet they fall,
Kissing and grasping,
Begging for more,
Me-
The lady of May.

Mirror mirror on the wall,
A piece of you I carry,
My daily routine to see,
No speckle or freckle,
Flowing and glowing,
Smoother than cream,
No insect bite nor pimple,
Young I be,
Anti-wrinkle I trust,
Smile-
Beauty I bare.
Another year with you,
In my bag you stay,
Never lying to me,
My best friend forever,
Forget the cheats and pretenders,
You make me glow,
You should be worshipped,
I adore you to death,
Shatter you…
Seven years of bad luck,
I do not want that,
You are my precious baby.

A temple I will make for you,
Look at me,
All young and flowing,
You keep me so,
Sigh-
Dear mirror…
Marry me till death does us apart.

When I die,
Let me be buried with you,
We going to heaven,
Staring at you all day,
My reflection of flawlessness,
My white clothing all mirrored and bright,
Just like you.

This ain’t vanity,
Just a story,
The love we share,
The games we play…
Me and you naked,
 No secrets,
Hate me or love me,
Mirror mirror on the wall,
Am the fairest of them all

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...