Friday 21 June 2013

YOUR HEART IS KING

by Nicko Fab (Notes) on Friday, June 7, 2013 at 3:21pm

When I met you
My life began
But soon
Yours ended
I asked for your noble heart
You gave her for free
For she's priceless
Much more valuable than platinum
She protects my weakened self like magnum
Her emerald beauty swinging my mind like a pendulum
She furnishes my shameless decorum
Your heart conquers the trinity
That is made of me
For your heart is king

Your heart is my pride
She has survived
Despite her happiness deprived
She has cried
For those her tears never deserved
Her shy smiles disguise
The pain digesting her deep inside
Your heart crushed,
The pieces,you opt not to trash
But to adorn me with each single piece
She fought my battle
And home brought the victor's mantle
You managed to bring the world to its feet
For your heart is king

She taught me how to breathe,
How to live
I had eyes,but couldn't see,
Lips,but couldn't kiss
My heart had stopped beating
With just one touch,it was a beginning of forever
She embraced my wildest fantasies
Held my hands towards the land of ecstasies
Unpredictably came the rude shock:
She succumbed to that previous venom chock
When I met you
My life began
But soon
Yours ended.

(c)Nicko Fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...