Tuesday 4 December 2012

LOOK


are' nt you proud
proud of the beast you helped create
the one you fed with lust and hate
the one that made hope disipate
look at it

do not act shocked
by the blood dripping from my hands
or the blood smeared on my clothes
you are the one that spilt it on the floor
look at it

don't cringe from us
we are the ghost and ghouls you made
when your venomous tongue run loose
and you stole all you could choose
look at us

do not block you ears
to silence the wails and screams of your victims
as though you never heard them before
the evil you alwys kept in store
listen to them

do not feign honesty
when all your forked tongue can do is lie
do not forget that you too will die
look in to my eyes and tell the truth
LOOK AT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...