Tuesday 4 December 2012

Ramatoulaye


Ramatoulaye
I promise, I do not lie
I apologize for the times I made you cry
Put my transgressions behind
If you may be so kind.

Ramatoulaye
The one I meant to love
But instead made to hurt
I was bound in the past
And full of greed and thirst
I am sincerely sorry.

Ramatoulaye
My actions have no defense
They go to show I was never smart
All I ask for is a new start
But please, do not be curt

Ramatoulaye
I beg that you understand
I made my mistakes
Enormous and innumerable
As I will understand
If you ask, to never see me again.

Ramatoulaye
Curse me now and forever
To suffer for every tear
And every wrinkle I gave your face
Cause me pain I may never forget.
Send me fear, I will never regret
But I ask, forgive me please

Ramatoulaye
All things aside
I ask that you remember this
I did, and still do
And always will love you.

By david asonga©davyvivaldi 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...