Wednesday 29 December 2021

SEE

 

See

I am out here, frozen

Shivering, whimpering, whispering

Asking for a little warmth

Afraid to step in

 

See

I have been burned before

The scars are still sore

The pain fresh where it tore

My heart from its door

 

See

I really want to belong

I really hope it won’t be long

Before I start to feel strong

And… God I hope I am not wrong

 

See

I am a lad that needs convincing

You are a lass that needs persuading

Both our hearts are a little fleeting

But both require healing

2 comments:


  1. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts. Great set of tips from the master himself. Excellent ideas. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it
    smadav-pro-Full License
    vivaldi-crack

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

DID I?

Did I tell you How lovely you are? The glimmer In the smile you have, The shine it gives To this colourful world Did I tell you, Yo...